sábado, 30 de maio de 2009

Totally pissed off now

What if you are trying to fix the mess created by others and at the end of the day you are threatned by your lovely colleagues because you are busy with a very important matter and you cannot react to their requests in 20 minutes? And when you do (after 1 hour) and your feedback is negative because, again, no one's paying attention to your previous directions, you are told that you are not capable? Yes... very challenging environment, indeed. But not for me.

Level of education of people at work should be a bit higher than this, don't you think? I'm not a spoiled person who can't stand criticism but I assume my tolerability limit is somehow lower than average people's limit. Probably because I treat others with the respect I think everyone deserve.

About one year ago I decided my life would have to change. In fact, some months after it changed. I do not regret having quit from my previous job because it started to be unbearable and made me feel very sad on a daily basis. Today, I am entirely sure that I will have to change something again. I cannot force other people to change their behaviour and I am not sure if people who fully support me (bosses, as a matter of fact) are willing to do something in this respect. I hope they are. Or not... have to think a little more about this.

.

5 comentários:

Tierri disse...

Ai que a moça está zangada!!!

Só não entendi essa da orelha... lol

Dream on disse...

Orelha?

Dream on disse...

Ah, "túspido"!!! :p Corrigido!

Tierri disse...

Só para veres como leio os teus textos atentamente...

Brown-eyed Girl disse...

Nã te zangues, melher... olha as rugas!!!